- Protect your Location Privacy.
- Protect Your iPhone Location Privacy
- No Jailbreaking Required
- No Connection to Computer Required
- Debug your app during development
There are three Models in the Location Privacy Protector
- With the GF Device, you can simulate your Location steadily and without distance limitation, but there is no altitude in the simulated data. The iOS versions available for now are iOS9 - iOS16. The iOS17 is not available.
- The GF II Device is the new generation of the GF device. The iOS versions available are iOS9 - iOS17. You can simulate your Location steadily and without distance limitation, but there is still no altitude in the simulated data.
- With the GF-BT Device, the simulated data contains all the required data and, of course, altitude data. The stable simulation should be within about 20km of your real location. The farther the simulated location is from the real location, the shorter the simulated location will be maintained.
How to Choose from the GF, GF II, and GF-BT Device
GF GF II GF-BT Available iOS Version(For now) iOS9-iOS16 iOS9-iOS17 iOS9-iOS17 Way Connection with iPhone Cable Cable Bluetooth Wirelessly Working Distance No Limitation No Limitation About 20Km from Real Size(cm) 9*7.5*1.2 9*7.5*1.2 6.5*4.5*1 Battery Inside YES YES YES Need Charging YES YES YES Data Provided Latitude, Longitude Latitude, Longitude Latitude, Longitude, Altitude
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do I need to purchase a GF II device for iOS 17? Can I just update the driver of the GF device to work with iOS 17?
A: Prior to iOS 17, every time a new iOS system came out, we could simply update our software driver to adapt to the new iOS. There was no need to buy a new device. However, the changes in iOS 17 prevented us from supporting the new iOS through a simple software update.
Q: Should I purchase another device for the new iOS system released in the future?
A: It shouldn't be necessary. iOS connection method doesn't change often. The GF II will be available for the iOS versions released in the near future.
iPhone Test Assistant Description
- Portable iPhone Test Assistant. A great hand for used iPhone trading merchants.
- Auto-detect hardware information. Check for hardware matches.
- One-click Warranty and Activation date check.
- Automatic detection of 32 items of hardware information:
iPhone Model RAM Color iCloud Warranty Time Battery Status Sales Model Sales Regions Network Lock Date of Manufacture Activation Date Jailbreak Status iOS Version Production area Regulatory Model WIFI Module Network Format Serial Number Match Five Code Match Baseband Quality Control Cases Crash Log
- Detect if the following hardware has been repaired or replaced:
Hard Drive Motherboard Battery Serial Number WIFI Module Bluetooth Module Cellular Module Screen Front Camera Back Camera
- Check the following 23 functions:
Compass Vibration Function Gravity Sensor WIFI Bluetooth Distance Sensor Light Sensor Lightning Light Touch Function Microphone Speakers Earphone Calling Function Button Function Front Camera Back Camera Screen Display Face ID Charging Function